Feb 19, 2012

Ukur Langsir

I remember my dad told me about he and mama went to Macy when we first move in.. The guy over there taught them how curtain can make a difference in overall house look by just the way we hang the curtain.. Rumah akan nampak lebih luas because illusion of height. I browse trough Macy's webpage and fine the way a measurement should be taken.. take a look Here

Curtain should be hang at maximum height according to my dad's story last time.. so the wall looks tinggi. If the curtain is hang only at the window, it will separate the wall so the house wall nampak lebih rendah.. Ump.. Let's look at something from Eric Leong work. He loves hanging the curtain at maximum.. and finally it does make a difference..


 

 

Other pics from his page...






All pics credit to Eric Leong page.. Here.

Now... it's my house that I'm so concern about.. Need to talk to hubby and done a survey on the fabric.. Ikut kan hati... mau saja beli yang dh siap.. but will it fit the window and whatever that hubby are planning. Anyone nak suggest beli curtain kat mana? I love my mom's.. she bought them at Jakel.. but Jakel punya price especially upah bleh tahan mahal la rasenya.. but convenient service.. Ukur and pasangkan..



Ni la langsir my Mom masa my wedding :D


No comments: