Mar 7, 2011

Some of the thing To Say..

Hee.. I'm still here.. so wanted to blog more.. tapi tak buat - buat lagi post. :p Kadang - kadang, banyak sangat yang kite nak buat.. banyak sangat lagi yang teringin nak buat.. still banyak sangat lagi yang perlu buat and in Q's.. :) Well, life seems like all about steal some chances kan.. Chances to write, to read, to play.. apart from all the "have to" works... Sorry, hari ni hanya untuk bebel kosong je.. :D

Well, I do wish I have the 24 hours more than I have.. or simply manage to cut few hours of sleep yet still so healthy.. So orang tanye.. ala.. takan takde mase nak wat benda lain kot.. Ade la.. ade.. Been playing Harvest Moon in my PSP at each time gap.. hehe.. So I skip whatever facebooking and blogging time.. Is it? Agaknye la kot.. :) Well, it won't take that long.. I will win.. :D tak bleh tamak tau nak buat everything.. hehe..

Life after marriage is different.. well, quite. Maybe in term if some "me" time.. for hobbies. But like I said before.. steal some chances :) But being in love is so great.. Patience and Ikhlas.. Insya Allah.. everything will run smoothly..I'm happy..contented. :)

It has been few weeks of so many things.. Works suddenly becomes a bit heavier than usual. Thought of getting some leave utk teman Abah to hospital with hubby.. end up cuti di freeze kan :( but hubby nicely temankan my parents to hospital.. sy terharu sgt sebab he's willing to do that.. Tapi tak jadi plak operation.. tunda lagi.

Been to several weddings jugak.. and hubby plak outstation for a whole week haritu.. Time his birthday pon die takde cni.. anyway, I'll make an entry nnt bout his birthday.. Simple birthday and I hope he's happy..Then.. I manage to really finish reading a book. huhu.. I did alternate book. yela.. got some fiction mood, non fiction mood and my fav mag mood.. I think I took too much time for this book sebab it's quite a tough subject.. :) alasan..oh... I wish I can give some book review too.. hehe.. bile nak wat smue ni :D

Hubby told me bout his family holiday.. :) office punye la.. which include dinner with black n pink themes.. suke sangat sebab hubby semangat sangat temankan cari baju.. dari downtown Cheras ke Curve..giving me ideas what he loves :) It will take place kat Gambang.. Nice2.. a holiday for us. Last time holiday hubby ikut my family punye trip to Melaka.

And yup.. kite dah dapat smue album and video kawen.. nak post nnt la gambar2 kawen kite.. hehe.. Insya Allah, kite try post gambar2 kawen aritu. Ok, just feel like writing sumthing.. nnt kite sambung lagi ye. :)

No comments: