Nov 16, 2010

“Why I Love Pizza Hut’s 6 Cheese Extreme Pizza”




Oh, I'm always in love with cheese.. Especially with this new Pizza Hut 6 Cheese Extreme Pizza with combination of Parmesan, Mozzarella, Romano, Cheddar, Provolone and Monterey Jack cheese.. add with chicken chunks toppings. It has become too good to resist :) Imagine taking a bite of the melted cheese, wonderfully blended.. as a great topping to a pizza.. Ohh.. it did take me to a trip down the memory lane.. it feels like strolling the cities in Italy again where good cheese make a perfectly served pizza.. 





Plus, it's much meaningful since it was choosen by my lil brother as his favourite to celebrate him getting the 5A's result in UPSR. :) What A Great Choice he has decided !






And of course.. we are all very delightful being served with this delicious  6 Cheese Pizza.. Enjoying every slices together with the whole family make it a very fun time for a good celebration :) It taste Yummy!







Even my parents enjoy the meals so much too.. :)



Check out more @ Pizza Hut

With these great experience now I must say...
I’m crazy about Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese !!

No comments: