Mar 7, 2010

iL SaBaTo SenZa DiveRtiMenTo..

Si.. ieri e' un sabato diverso ho passato insieme con il mio fidanzato, Iwan.. :)

Well, not much that we can do yesterday.. We just go out and eat at our normal place.. Sri TTDI, at TTDI Shah Alam. Iwan always love this place when it comes to lunch. I think it's quite famous among Shah Alam people.. Imagine that usually at 12.30 on Saturday, many people has already waiting for the food.. The choices of food is so great and most of it deliciously done... This is just a normal restaurant which harga pon OK.. but if looking for deliciously cooked meal.. I do recommend this place. They even got various bubur choices if you like bubur.. We usually eat Ikan Merah Masak Lemak.. :) I love ikan masak lemak and kari here.. And they got ulam - ulam as well.. and our choice usually jantung pisang cicah with air asam.. Quite a perfect Malay lunch tau.. :) If you go for juices.. the glass is bigger than if you go for teh o ais.. Usually we ordered for a teh o ais limau and a fruit juice. Ha.. and for the info, usually if you come like at 1.30 above.. you probably won't get exactly what you want.. Ikan Masak Lemak and Jantung Pisang usually gone or tinggal sikit je.. 


 
Suke nak tunjuk food..


________________________________________________________


Ok, then we just go to Subang Parade.. actually, we make appoinment with Dina Halim boutique just to see things and prices.. but the appoinment is at 5.30, jadi, we just spend the remainings time before the appoinment at Gloria Jeans. I think I really need a time to sit with Iwan, surfing and search for things that involves our wedding preparation. Kenape Gloria Jeans.. suke sebab bleh surf ngan laju.. before this penah surf dekat Starbuck carrefour but not that satisfying.. Coffee Bean pnuh plak smalam.. After all.. I loves iced blended.. so, getting both things rase cam besh je :D So we viewed some photographers.. and Iwan short list one or two yang die suke from what we have seen.. But, he thinks that he should survey further at PWTC nanti.. (sedih sbb sy kne kursus pulak )

Then we go to Dina Halim boutique.. tapi ownernya tak ada.. sbb anak dia sakit. Xpela.. tengok ada orang try baju kelabu pink.. cantiknya :) Actually, saya sangat suka pelamin dome Dina Halim.. and they told me that pelamin tuh boleh buat for 3 panel.. They make their rangka pelamin themselves tau.. so it's kind of special pelamin yang different from others.. So the price pon equal to that la.. They use bunga artificial, tapi cantik sangat macam fresh flower.. :) Well, I was told that they will come out dengan pelamin yang lebih menarik at PWTC jadi.. siapa yang interested should really go and see.. I believe it looks beautiful.. Sayang tak dapat nak tengok sendiri..

Honestly, if I really want that pelamin, which of course looks different, I need to squeeze my budget a bit. Well, to others maybe not that expensive.. so I'm in further discussion with Iwan.. Well, he as a guy yang lebih realistic dari me, a girl that is so fairy tales like, day-dreaming.. cakap, something like.. (rephrase ok) 'honey, I know you can have that if you want.. but, we'll have other things as well after the wedding.. and you still can get something pretty with budget reduce.." ok, I know I love fresh flower.. and that is additional cost.. and I have to select other design yang cheaper if I still want it to be fresh flower. And, Imagine that the extra 1k or 2k been converted to 



  
Honeymoon Package



 
adds on to kitchen cabinet


 Jahat sungguh En Abg compare it like that.. :(

Well, I know that we have to be realistic sometimes.. wedding isn't an easy things.. and it involves money.. unless you're a rich person yang don't mind spending 100k pon for the wedding, then maybe, it's ok to have everything cantik and expensive.. Prioritize bagi saya, sebagai orang kebanyakan ini quite susah sebenarnye.. Everyone pon nak their wedding become sangat cantik.. kan.. Me too.. I'm still don't know if my wedding boleh jadi cantik. And I admit that there are stress in between things..

I'm kind of kagum bila people that can make their wedding simple and sweet, a happy moments for themselves and family that when they look back, they don't regret a thing.. Nice right..  tak perlu something yang lebih2 sangat.. Imagine an english wedding.. a backyard one.. 



 
Saya suka paper lantern



 
simple celebration



 
ideas.. 


Well cantik and simple.. which makes me think yang for overall beautiful wedding, simple thing can make a difference.. like lanterns.. and beautiful fresh flower on the table..  sarung kerusi and ribbons.. boleh jadi cantik kan.. I know that nak DIY memang not everyone boleh.. but get help is also important.. so the stress can be shared..

I talk to Rainie yesterday.. and she told me that we can go out together and search for pretty flowers to do decos for my hantaran.. like last time, on my engegement, my sirih junjung is done by her.


Rainie's touch on Sireh Junjung

She's delighted to help.. and of course I'm going to treat her as exchange.. :)  So we can make hantaran together.. I really want to learn this art.. then I thought of making the centerpiece for guest table.. maybe not so many flowers.. just to make the table look pretty. But it's still in planning.. usually centerpiece is important during english wedding.. did you see the white red black wedding I posted before.. they use roses and covered chairs.. in a simple wedding but it looks good.


 
simple 4 flowers centrepiece



 
pretty options..




 
variety of style




 
Roses!


I think IKEA can provide me with this kind of vases and candles, right..  and I can always use the vases for house decos later.. but, I still look for cheaper option of vases.. :) Well, still look out for ideas..

So, to bride to be yang worried just like me.. things like will my wedding looks pretty with my not so much budget.. I think the answer is yes.. every wedding is beautiful.. because it's yours and you have to feel happy bout it.. after all, the important thing is just celebrate the happiness of you n your partner. It's a start.. and we should feel happy about it.. :)

Wish Me Luck!




No comments: