May 26, 2013

Latest Online Obsession.. Spa


Spa.... I love spa.. it's all begin with my frustration to my eczema treatment. The steroid cream doesn't work that much :( I really want to try minyak kelapa dara (vco) as an alternative treatment and remember tanamera has a postnatal set with vco as one of the item.. browse on tanamera and find out about the set and thinking of trying it for this round of postnatal treatment... (I know I'm not yet 3 months ;p)

OK... I discover that tanamera got spa but somewhere in subang Jaya. There is this one alammi spa at Concorde shah alam that interest me ;) it is previously tanamera..I'm not so much into spa until I got married.. the first spa I've been to is serenity spa seksyen 13, shah alam.. ;) I do had a good time there.. it has good environment too.. balinese.. relaxing music.. that one is before I got married.. for cantik2 as bride to be ;p then I fall in love and pledge to have spa at least once a year :D

Second, I've been to andamai spa seksyen 13 last year when they got rm120 for 3 things .. i choose to have massage, mask and sauna. it's good and good price..but I prefer traditional sauna with bertanggas or bertanggas like just like at serenity spa. This one sauna is just body heating in a hot room.. the service is good ;)

I really think mothers should go spa or at least berurut.. our body just different after giving birth.. we rush to work everyday and have tiny tots to take care of when we return home... we even have to run after them (I didn't remember how many time I run after my Toddler even though at 2 months pregnancy);p
There are several other spa at shah Alam that I want to try like embunseri and cendana. I like a good environment spa but yup.. I didn't think I want to spend lots... common 4 step spa package around 200++ to 300+(but it's good if we can get good price below 200 when they have promotion... I like the 4 steps.. sauna, massage, scrub and milk or herbal bath.

I also discover 2 interesting Muslimah salon that I want to try... Siti salon and iris salon.. my friends love one salon in sek 9.. cheap.. good service but I couldn't stand the environment... to me salon is for relaxing... I prefer something with good environment.

Happy spa... ;)

No comments: