May 22, 2012

I'm Not a Super Mommy.. but I pray and I try to be One

16 May 2012

My baby girl will turn 6 Months next week.. I'm so happy for her.. ;))


Khayra at Miqa's besday

There's so much running inside my head.. after 5 months plus of breastfeeding.. my freezer running out empty from milk.. I got crack nip and so hard to struggle to pump out much more ;( But I try to keep up with my baby demand.. she drink 12 to 15oz of milk everyday.. but I only can pump out around 10oz to 12 oz usually.. so much more come out from the freezer.

Of course I want to be a supermommy... I've woke up early to pump.. Pump another 3 times at the office.. but sometimes it doesn't comes exactly like you wish.. meetings.. pile of works.. you running out of energy and finally wake up just enough time to get ready to work.. ;( So, certain days things got out of hand.. and less pumping time..

It  sounds easy.. add more pumping time.. like every 2 hours.. Imagine if you use 20 to 30 minutes pumping after every 2 hours.. and with pile of works.. when are all those things finally can clear up.. ;( and they say wake up in the middle of the night.. but mommy need some rest too.. coz tomorrow got meeting and 101 things to settle.. no way you could miscounting because sleepy.. ;D It's people money I'm counting.. and they screaming for their payment..

Well, It's not that easy... PATIENCE! PATIENCE! and lots of PATIENCE!.. and PRAY.. lots of PRAY..coz when mommy feel bad and stres, those milk don't comes out lots.. ;(

So, that's the struggle of breastfeeding.. some people are bless with easier time to pump.. I would pump every 2 hours if my desk ever empty.. some less time but got lots of milk each pumping time.. so rezeki yang Allah bagi.. Alhamdulillah. Doa banyak - banyak Insya Allah.. Whatever it is.. I still try my best to get enough milk for Khayra.. and Khayra has start eating, hopefully she can do with 12oz milk everyday.

After all.. she's a happy healthy baby.. eat her first rice and carrot last weekend.. her 1st biscuit yesterday.. had her injection on Monday.. Alhamdulillah she didn't get fever.. I love the fact that my baby never had fever after injection, I think mother's milk is part of the reason.

We've been to Mom's and baby expo last weekend.. and got Khayra a playing mat.. Luv2 ;) Others just some cheap clothes, Khayra's food and her weaning accessories.. ;D


 Khayra at Mid Valley




 Khayra bored waiting ;D

No comments: